AVoptics increase optical modelling and design capability with Zemax software18/06/2018
AVoptics-LightWorks have boosted their capability in optical system design with the recent acquisition of the industry-standard Zemax OpticStudio software. OpticStudio enables us to accurately simulate an optical system from scratch or add value to existing customer optical designs. OpticStudio now forms a core AVoptics-LightWorks asset when working on new optical products and research projects. Features of the software include:
- Lens/imaging/laser system design (sequential optics) through to illumination modelling (non-sequential optics) in a single package
- Fully specify every surface of an optical system, modelling commercial or custom-designed optics
- Powerful analysis and optimisation tools to tailor a system for maximum optical performance
- Full tolerancing of optical systems to understand, and deal with, the most sensitive components
- Export optical designs to mechanical CAD packages
- Comprehensive glass material and off-the-shelf lens libraries
- Industry-recognised pedigree
AVoptics gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), as administered by the Welsh Government SmartCymru project, in procuring Zemax OpticStudio.
Latest NewsIts Christmas Jumper day at AVoptics Ltd - in aid of 'Save the Children'
What a motley crew - Some of our employees showing their support to Christmas Jumper day in support of 'Save the Children'. ...read more