AVlitecureTM- Fully Portable Fibre Curing System
AVliteCure™ - Rapid fibre optic curing system
AVliteCure™ is a fully portable, battery operated rapid curing system, which maintains the quality assurance required for harsh environment operation.
With three ranges available covering all industries, from civil/military aerospace, military ground systems, broadcast, oil and gas and commercial applications, each range offers features to suit all requirements.
The fully featured LT200 series offers pre-programmed cure profiles for many major termini types, such as ARINC 801 (LuxCis® / ELIO®), MIL-PRF-29504, and RSC/MFM. The system also allows users to enter their own profiles if a termini type is not listed. The LT200D variant also boasts cure profile logging on a micro-SD card for quality and traceability requirements.
With termini and cable retention built in, it allows a robust loading procedure and any orientation of operation, making it easy for difficult to access in-situ harnesses.
Major features across the range
- Battery operated (mains option)
- Significant reduction in curing process
- Adoption and commendation by Airbus
- Deskilled & fail-safe operation
- Pre-programmed cure profiles
- User programmable cure profiles
- Cure data logging on micro-SD card
- Supplied in custom rugged case as standard
- Suitable for all termini types (ref data sheet)
- LT50, LT100 and LT200 series covers all requirements and budgets
To download the data for part numbers and further information, please use the link below:-